October 03, 2007

Not quite the stupidest thing I have done, But close.

As most of you know, I am not fond of the fact that I have limitations to what I can do. Most of the time I do try to stay within the bounds, but every now and again I have to push the envelope and that is what I did Monday. I climbed the entire 291 steps to the top of the Bunker Hill Monument. It was painful, and I am paying for it now, but it was worth it:-D

Postcard of Bunker hill.
Me, Probably about halfway up.
The very top step
The view from one side
Daniel and me at the tippy Top:-D
We did that early in the morning, and then spent the rest of the day exploring Boston. We went to the Science Museum, then off to my favorite spot in Boston, Fanueil Hall and Quincy Market where we spent the afternoon. We even ate at the "replica" of Cheers:-D Good food.
I am back at work today, and thinking I should not ever take vacations LOL. I hit the ground running this morning and really haven't stopped yet:)

No comments: